Thursday, April 3, 2014

C4K Summary


C4K #1 Posted: April 9, 2012

This week I was assigned to the Little Voices, Little Scholars class blog where I read and commented on a post entitled ”Butterfly Creek”. These Students reside in New Zealand and documented their trip to Butterfly Creek through pictures they displayed in the form of a video. Below is my response:

Hello Class, My name is Ty Walker and I'm a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I found your trip to Butterfly Creek to be very well documented. It shows other children some of the things they will be able to do if theydecide to visit Butterfly Creek. It seems that the class was very happy to be able to interact with the butterflies! Was anyone in your class afraid to touch the butterflies or let them fly onto their clothes? Did you see a butterfly emerge from a cacoon? I hope you all continue to be little explorers and document every step of the way!

C4K #2 Posted: March 26, 2014

This week I was assigned to Asena's blog post entitled ”Sports at Tamaki College” My response: Hi Asena! My name is Ty Walker and I'm a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Good post! I was not familiar with the college you mentioned so it was great that you provided your readers with background information. I think it is a good idea that they allow you all to participate in group activities for sports because it will prepare you for future work you may to do within a group. I hope you continue to share your experience in your blog and good luck to you and your team in your future challenges.

C4K#3 Posted March 20,2014

This week I was assigned to Pehso's blog post entitled ”Science with Mr. Barks”. In his post Pehso explains why he like science and also some of the experiments they conduct while they are woriing in the science lab.

Hello Pehso, My name is Ty Walker and I'm a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Good post! When I was younger I really enjoyed science as well! I remember when I was 8 years old I made a volcano using vinegar and baking soda, I'm almost 27 now and I still remember how fun it was. I think it was great to mention that you have to concentrate while performing experiments. A sceince lab is not a place to play around because someone could easily get hurt by not following instructions. What were some of the hard things you did while you were in class 1? What do you use the liquid soap and vegetable oil for in Mr. Barks' class?

No comments:

Post a Comment