Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K


For My C4K Assignment I was assigned to the ”Little Voices, Little Scholars” class blog. This class is comprised of 2nd year students from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

C4k #4 post 1

This Week I was assigned to Meleona's blog post entitled ”Swimming”. In this post Meleona tells about the 8 swimming lessons that she and her classmates got to experience. They were taught by professional swimming coaches and seemed to enjoy the experiene a lot.

My Response:

Hi Melenoa! My name is Ty Walker and I'm a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Thank you for sharing your experience with the world! You did a great job of explaining the techniques that your instuctors used and of how to execute them. This post could possibly inspire someone who is afraid to take lessons to try something new! Would you like to take more lessons? Do you think you would ever want to compete in a swimming competition?

Monster Truck


C4K Post 2

This week I was assigned to Jarreka's blog post entitled ”Jarreka’s monster truck story”. In this short descriptve paragraph Jarreka descibes her toy monster truck and provides an illustration. My response:

Hi Jarreka! My name is Ty Walker and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed hearing about your monster truck. You did a good job of describing how it looks. There was a monster truck show in my hometown of Mobile, Al last week, I'm sure you would have enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment